Thursday 26 March 2015

Evening Walk

Hey everyone! I wanted to post more often on my blog, so I thought I would share with you an evening walk that my Dad and I went on with Daisy down the beach. It was such a lovely evening, and some of the pictures came out quite well!

Its not super interesting, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

Hope you've all had a wonderful day! Keep smiling xxxx

Dad and Daisy being best buds 
Daffodils about to flower at the side of the road

Daisy waiting eagerly for the ball to be thrown

View from the cliff top  

Cutest yellow flowers

Daisy being well behaved (for once)

Beautiful beach 

Dad being cool

Sorry these captions are hella lame but yeah


Could watch the waves forever (cringe)





Daisy never letting go of the ball




Beautiful sunset on the walk home

No comments:

Post a Comment