Monday 23 March 2015

Coursework Inspiration

Hey everyone!

So I get a lot of people asking me about my art, and how I come up with ideas for my A Level sketchbooks! Because so many of you seem to take an interest I decided to make a Pinterest board purely for coursework inspiration, that I myself also take ideas from for my own work! I thought that this would be the best way to help you guys out, seeing as I can't post my current work online yet!

I hope this is helpful for everyone, I've tried to pin a variety of things from textiles to fashion to fine art to graphic design! I take inspiration from all of these different things even if its not the exact same subject, sometimes the smallest thing can give you a good idea of your own so its always worth looking at a range of different sources.

Hope you've all had a wonderful day, and stay awesome!
Lots of love xx

click on the photo to go to the inspo board!


No comments:

Post a Comment