Saturday 18 April 2015

20 Facts About Me

Okay, so I have been tagged soooo many times on Instagram to do the '20 facts about me' post, and I've never had the chance to properly sit down and write it all out, and I also thought it would just simply be easier to write a blog post about it!

Here goes! :)

  1. I am only 4'10, so I'm super small!
  2. I used to play the piano when I was little and I got up to around grade 5 before I quit (I never did the grade exams, my teacher just told me thats where I was at)
  3. Ive lived in the same house for.... 16 years! As long as I can remember
  4. Im an only child technically, but I have an older (half) brother who lives in Duabi with his wife and kids, who are all awesome!
  5. I was an aunty at 6 years old
  6. I used to have a cat called Jack, and I somehow managed to teach him how to sit on command
  7. I now have a dog called Daisy, who's a Jack Russell terrier! She's 5 this year
  8. I love reading but I can never find the time to really get into a book
  9. My favourite song will change just about every week, at the moment its either 'Earned It' by The Weekend or basically anything by Royal Blood
  10. Painting and drawing are literally my favourite things in the whole wide world to do, like literally I can spend hours and hours just drawing and I won't get bored
  11. I was homeschooled for 7 years between year 3 and year 9 cause I hated school so much
  12. I didn't have my first haircut until I was 5 years old, so I've always been used to having long blonde hair
  13. My hair actually goes white in the summer from the sun :))
  14. I had a kidney transplant when I was 2 years old (thats why I have a scar down my tummy), so I'm pretty used to hospitals!
  15. My favourite films are probably the Bourne series as they're just asdfhown9wqudn3wq
  16. My hair is all natural so I never wear any extensions or ever dye it! Its literally just how it is naturally
  17. I don't use any special products in my hair, all I do is wash it with regular shampoo and blow dry it when I'm out of the shower! My hair has always naturally grown really fast, so I'm sorry that I don't have any special tricks or secrets to let you in on :3
  18. Im literally the queen of procrastination, it takes me forever to get something done if I don't wanna do it 
  19. Once I set my mind on something there is literally 100% that it'll happen/I'll get it cause I'm literally the most determined person on the whole planet and once I set my eyes on something I shall achieve it one day so yah lol
  20. INSTAGRAM IS ONE OF MY FAVE THINGS EVA cause I've met so many amazing people and everyone is hella supportive and I actually just love all of you guys GENUINELY seriously I do and not even just like 'yeah love woooo' like I WANNA HUG YOU ALL AND TAKE PICTURES WITH YOU AND VISIT ART GALLERIES AND PAINT THE CITY RED ya know? I'm kinda lame and soppy like that but tysm to everyone who likes and comments on everything cause you make everything worthwhile and ILY xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post X
    My cat also knows how to sit, amazingly! I also agree with the painting/drawing its so therapeutic!
    You sound so so more interesting than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i love your blog so much, my blog is new can you please follow me?

    ReplyDelete